Leighton and Jessica and Penn.
I was hanging around on the set of Gossip Girl in Soho yesterday (Prince and Lafayette). Got to see some of the cast and Penn was nice enough to take pictures with some fans.
Leighton was sporting some lighter hair while hanging out in the trailers with Jessica Szohr. She was also dressed more casually than she normally is as Blair.
They were reportedly filming a party scene on a rooftop of a Lafayette Street apartment building.
Can’t wait to see the episode!
Also spotted, Georgina “the Bitch is back” Sparks and the new guy, Scott – Lily and Rufus’s love child.
Take a look at these pictures!
This is one hot photo shoot…
The gorgeous cast of Gossip Girl covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
Click here for a video of the shoot.
Here is a look at the cover, showing Blake Lively (Serena) and Leighton Meester (Blair).
Images: Just Jared and Rolling Stone
So, tonight was the return of Gossip Girl! So much went down during this episode, The Age of Dissonance.
1. Dan and the teacher – Thank God she turned out to be a bitch. I really did not like that story line. I am glad she is going back to cow country.
2. Blair is not going to Yale! What is she going to do now?
3. I just love Dorota.
4. Chuck finally realizing he should be with Blair…and she’s either going to get with Carter or Nate.
However, this picture gives me hope for Chuck and Blair together.
5. I love how they worked large headbands and big flowers into the play’s hair pieces.
6. The director of the play? SO annoying. What did Serena possibly see in him?