Here are some of the looks I love! All are from the Met’s Costume Institute Gala, “Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion.”
First up, Blake Lively in Versace! Love this color on her! Really brings out her eyes and I like how she kept her hair simple.
Eva Mendes in Calvin Klein – simple, but pretty. Good job!
Ashley Olsen designed her own gown…it may be a little much for her, but compared to her sister, she looks amazing. It is also the best I’ve seen on her in awhile.
Jessica Biel, stepping it up! It could just be because she is actually smiling for once, but she does look good!
Heidi Klum always looks amazing! If someone else were to wear this much material, it would probably look ridiculous. I wish everyone could look this great while pregnant with their fourth child.
All Images: Just Jared and PopSugar
A Chuck and Dorota interaction! How awesome is that?
Dorota really should have a bigger role in Gossip Girl. She is such a great character.
Take a look at these pictures!
This is one hot photo shoot…
The gorgeous cast of Gossip Girl covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
Click here for a video of the shoot.
Here is a look at the cover, showing Blake Lively (Serena) and Leighton Meester (Blair).
Images: Just Jared and Rolling Stone
So, tonight was the return of Gossip Girl! So much went down during this episode, The Age of Dissonance.
1. Dan and the teacher – Thank God she turned out to be a bitch. I really did not like that story line. I am glad she is going back to cow country.
2. Blair is not going to Yale! What is she going to do now?
3. I just love Dorota.
4. Chuck finally realizing he should be with Blair…and she’s either going to get with Carter or Nate.
However, this picture gives me hope for Chuck and Blair together.
5. I love how they worked large headbands and big flowers into the play’s hair pieces.
6. The director of the play? SO annoying. What did Serena possibly see in him?
Oh, Serena, what have you done now? How many shenanigans can you possibly get into? I’m betting that Georgina is somehow involved.
Photo: Just Jared