The little things that make me happy…
1. Reruns of The Office. It just makes me laugh. And I also want a relationship like Jim and Pam’s.
2. Dance parties. I love having them with my friends. Or my sister in our room. Or just as I drive by myself in the car.
3. Getting ridiculous random texts/emails from friends. i.e. “shh–i’m operating the musik express.”
4. Outdoor concerts. I am going to one next week at Woodstock. Can’t wait.
5. Getting answers right on Jeopardy. I just love feeling smart.
6. Watching sappy movies over and over and over again. Even if I have seen it 1000 times, I still feel all the emotions I felt the first time I saw it. i.e. When Harry Met Sally
7. Finding things that bring back good memories. Movie ticket stubs, pictures, notes from friends.
8. Freckles. I get a lot of them over the summer, and I don’t mind at all. And people tell me that they are cute.
9. Doing nothing and everything with my friends. Dressed up for a night out in the city. Sweats and a movie at someone’s house. I love it all.
10. Reading a good book for the 7th time.