So, tonight was the return of Gossip Girl! So much went down during this episode, The Age of Dissonance.
1. Dan and the teacher – Thank God she turned out to be a bitch. I really did not like that story line. I am glad she is going back to cow country.
2. Blair is not going to Yale! What is she going to do now?
3. I just love Dorota.
4. Chuck finally realizing he should be with Blair…and she’s either going to get with Carter or Nate.
However, this picture gives me hope for Chuck and Blair together.
5. I love how they worked large headbands and big flowers into the play’s hair pieces.
6. The director of the play? SO annoying. What did Serena possibly see in him?